Skip to main content

tv   The Five  FOX News  January 29, 2018 2:00pm-3:00pm PST

2:00 pm
enough. interest rates a little bit further northward which might be a battle back and forth for your stock money. if we can give you a little higher interest rate in treasury notes and bonds. we will see washington way tomorrow. >> kimberly: and kimberly guilfoyle along with juan williams, jesse watters, kennedy, and greg gutfeld. it's 5:00 in new york city and this is "the five" ." this is a fox news alert. the house intelligence committee do to meet behind closed doors at this hour and could vote as soon as this evening on whether to release the secret memo the republicans say show surveillance abuses by the obama administration doj and fbi. keep it on fox news for the latest of elements. in other news, friday after "the new york times" reported that hillary clinton helped protect a senior advisor to her 2008 presidential campaign who
2:01 pm
was accused of harassing a young subordinate, she responded tweeting she was dismayed when it occurred but heartened that the woman came forward. >> hey, everyone. i just wanted to say thanks. thanks for your feminism, your action, and all i can hope is you keep up the really important, good work. >> kimberly: then things took a more bizarre turn. >> let me say, this is directed to the activist [bleep] >> kimberly: clinton resurfaced during last night's grammys walking president trump. >> had a long time fear of poisoned. one reason why he liked to eat at mcdonald's. nobody knew he was coming. >> that's the one. >> kimberly: kennedy, please
2:02 pm
decipher all of this for us. >> kennedy: what comedic genius. she's not the only democrat trying to use a potty mouth. the great thing about young voters since they are not reaching back to either party. they are not interested. when we hear these stories about harassing a young staffer, hillary clinton, champion of women with her disingenuous tweets, saying she was so proud of the woman that she called her last week to threaten her with legal action to maybe pay her off or implied she would be protected to make sure she wouldn't come forward with more stories. what it says to me as you have four people associated with the campaign deeply entrenched and senior staffers on the campaign who wanted him out of there and he wasn't fired. shows me you've got a lot of democrats doing whatever they can to bury her, to make sure there's plenty of room for a
2:03 pm
democratic field in 2020 that doesn't include her name. >> kimberly: they don't want to lose again. losing isn't fun. winning is. >> greg: let's talk about the grammys. short for grandmother. last night's ratings, they dropped 10 million households. they lost 33% in the prime demographic. wherever she goes, she loses. i'm waiting for her to blame that on the russians come that the russians tinkered with the ratings. the interesting thing about the reading of the book, they had other musical artists. i think cher did it. the excerpts were about donald trump being bored in meetings and what he eats. the height of hypocrisy. a pop star who demands five bottles of champagne and a donkey. there is no more petulant, self-involved behavior than a pop star. you know this.
2:04 pm
they will demand the color of the furniture, the type of roses. they are spoiled rotten. ridiculing donald trump because he gets bored in the meeting, that is like a crab calling me crabby. that's not's. they are having a relevant discussion about sexual harassment, the "me too" movement. they include hillary, who is protected a serial harasser twice, her husband, and the campaign guy. this is probably worse, the fact that the charlie hebdo victims had sparked their own murders by drawing mohammed. she is always blaming the victim. the hypocrisy is insane. there's a lot more going on here. they dedicated time to certain musical artists that passed away that had interesting back stories that would not fit into the "me too" movement.
2:05 pm
>> jesse: i hope greg never gets a hold of my writer. >> greg: at the grammys, they also read from "shattered" or "unlikable." >> jesse: i think hillary cheapens the whole "me too" movement. she is been accused of covering up sexual misconduct and her husband's white house, her own state department, and now her own campaign. the people and her orbit, kevin spacey, harvey weinstein, huma abedin's husband. like you said, she's been married to a serial harasser. she's been a hypocrite for so many years. she said donald trump was colluding with the russians then got caught paying a foreign agent to collude with the russians. she said trump wasn't going to accept the results of the lection, then she didn't accept the results of the election.
2:06 pm
she had a terrible weekend. the tweet she sent out was ridiculed by the right and the left, so she was forced into this weird video at dinner after a few drinks and she said the line which was totally lame, trying to sound relevant. and then she gets a wheelchair doubt that this stunt at the grammys. crooked hillary tanks the ratings. she should've read read the pa, was not wolff to accuse nikki haley of sleeping with president trump to get to the top. hillary didn't say anything about that. she forgot about that passage. >> kimberly: nikki haley was none too pleased about that. juan, you seem a little bit expressionless for you, during this montage. i was looking for a sign. >> juan: sometimes it's just too much. listen, apparently nobody heard she lost the election. >> greg: true, you are right, including her. >> juan: and apparently nobody knows about people in the trump
2:07 pm
campaign using profanity or scaramucci come out with all kinds of awful statements about people and suggesting that people perform unnatural acts. i don't know. i guess this is one side of the political price, so i'm just telling you people all over on both sides -- >> kimberly: kennedy made the point. >> juan: now they are chirping because they realize they have been stumped. >> greg: you are not listening. >> juan: this to me as an example of guess what, she is reading something comedic from michael wolff's book. america is reading the book, so how do you get that that is somehow hillary clinton in evidence of her hypocrisy. my gosh, it's not written by a liberal. it's written by a conservative and it's funny because, guess what, they have won grammys for book reading. you have people reading from the trump book. i think it was funny. >> greg: juan, you make a
2:08 pm
great point. she did lose. given the choice, would you rather be the president of have a bad book written about you or would you rather be the loser on an awards show that's losing viewers. you would choose to be president and not her. it's a pathetic, solo performance. i am agreeing with you. it >> juan: that is my point. you guys are so in need of somebody to tear down and whip up bond because you can't defend trump. you haven't mentioned trump and the porn star. why don't we talk about that? >> jesse: it is hypocritical that she covered up sexual harassment. >> juan: think of the facts. >> kimberly: those are the facts. >> juan: you can make a right wing case without lying. >> jesse: i am not lying. what did she do with the woman who accused the guy of sexual
2:09 pm
harassment. >> kimberly: hang on. let me get kennedy in here. >> juan: let me finish. >> kimberly: juan, you are filibustering. >> juan: she said let's get this guy into treatment and good thing the young woman came forward. it allowed her to have a choice. >> kennedy: correct the record. he only lasted a few months because he did the exact same thing. the treatment didn't exactly work. >> juan: i don't think he went. >> kennedy: the woman who sprains her arm patting yourself on the back for listening to women and saying we all deserve to be heard. yes, unless they are people who are accusing their husband or people around her of sexual impropriety. >> juan: in this case, i think you should not go full bore. let's have fair process. even in big companies, people are allowed to speak. >> kimberly: look at what she did to the women.
2:10 pm
>> juan: i think hillary clinton took the appropriate and legal steps. if you are asking me, should she -- >> jesse: against the advice of her camping charwoman who said they would should be fire. >> juan: looks like liberal hypocrisy. >> jesse: you scored on yourself. >> juan: i thought this had taken place in the 2016 campaign. it went back to 2008. >> kimberly: doesn't make it okay. whether it happened in 2008 or last week. >> kennedy: in light of her husband. i think we know enough in 2008 to shield people like that. >> juan: i think you are stretching. this this is an #metoomovement.
2:11 pm
>> kimberly: her record is not stellar. hillary hypocrisy as it relates to the production of women and sexual assault and sexual harassment, all of those scattered teachable moments her husband tossed out in front of her peers >> juan: so you are after the husband. >> kimberly: i am talking about hillary clinton. >> greg: one last point. talking about it and seen these arenas expressing gender equality. it's touching to see, but who expresses gender equality more? fox news or the music industry or the grammys? the grammys awarded, 70% of their award winners were women. most weren't allowed solo performances. >> kennedy: only person nominated for album of the year, only person not invited. not to sing a solo performance.
2:12 pm
>> greg: my point is there were a lot of opportunities there. there is a lot of hypocrisy. ed sheeran. my point is 70% of the awards won by women and they can't lecture us anymore. i'm sorry. i think these awards shows have to take a timeout. there is too many of them. they are trapped in their own myopic emotional world and they don't understand what america is seeing. we look at this and we are going "shut up." >> kimberly: myopic, excellent use of the word and your pronunciation was spot on. this pleases me. coming up, a shake-up at the fbi. we will check in with dana perino who was in washington. she's next. we're family. we'd do anything for each other.
2:13 pm
but this time... those bonds were definitely tested. frog leg, for my baby brother don't frogs have like, two legs? so they should have two of these? since i'm active duty and she's family, i was able to set my sister up with a sweet membership from navy federal. if you hold it closer, it looks bigger. eat your food my big sis likes to make tiny food. and i'm okay with that. open to the armed forces, the dod, veterans and their families. navy federal credit union.
2:14 pm
(vo)just one touch.ith with fancy feast creamy delights, she can have just the right touch of real milk. easily digestible, it makes her favorite entrées even more delightful. fancy feast creamy delights. love is in the details.
2:15 pm
you for four years. you named it brad. you loved brad. and then you totaled him. you two had been through everything together. two boyfriends, three jobs... you're like nothing can replace brad. then liberty mutual calls... and you break into your happy dance. if you sign up for better car replacement™, we'll pay for a car that's a model year newer with 15,000 fewer miles than your old one. liberty stands with you™. liberty mutual insurance.
2:16 pm
you know what's not awesome? gig-speed internet. when only certain people can get it. let's fix that. let's give this guy gig- really? and these kids, and these guys, him, ah. oh hello. that lady, these houses! yes, yes and yes. and don't forget about them. uh huh, sure. still yes! xfinity delivers gig speed to more homes than anyone. now you can get it, too. welcome to the party. the >> juan: deputy director
2:17 pm
andrew mccabe stepped down today, planning to retire later in the spring but a source familiar with the situation tels fox news he was "removed" from his post, effective today. mccabe has been a frequent target of criticism from president trump as well as some republicans in congress. meanwhile, on the issue of the russia investigation, senate majority leader mitch mcconnell says he thinks special counsel robert mueller should stay put. the senate majority leader set out for an expensive interview with dana perino on "the daily briefing." >> i think we ought to let mueller finish the job. >> do you think congress has a responsibility to protect bob mueller? pushes by seminal or to have legislation that would protect him from being fired. you are reluctant a while ago. are you still reluctant to do legislation? >> i am. i don't like it's necessary. i don't think the ad administration wants to get rid of mueller. so the legislation is not necessary. >> juan: let's bring in dana perino from washington. dana, what was the buzz in d.c.?
2:18 pm
>> i wish the news would've come out about 45 minutes before he did because then i could've asked the majority leader about it. that's how things happen. breaking news happened right after that. i think there is some confusion because we don't have direct information yet from the fbi director christopher wray but i would say because wray went to capitol hill yesterday and given an opportunity to read the memo that congressman devin nunes had put together, it does seem a little suspicious that then he comes back the next day to the fbi and according to some reports was going to move mccabe to another job which would've been seen as a demotion. or maybe he was asked to step down directly. we don't necessarily know enough. one thing is for sure, i think there's a lot of republicans feeling like they finally got a scalp in washington. >> juan: with your interview with mitch mcconnell, it's clear he doesn't want legislation at this moment to further protect
2:19 pm
robert mueller despite the pressure coming from democrats, and even some republicans. >> he was pretty emphatic he thought it wasn't necessary. mitch mcconnell is not into doing extraneous things just because they look at. he thinks it's not necessary for two reasons. he thinks the president is not putting too much pressure on the justice department or the fbi and he thinks that it's unnecessary to pass legislation to protect robert miller because he believes that he is actually protected as is. i don't think there is any legislation that will move under mitch mcconnell's leadership because he sets the calendar and sees no need for it. >> juan: dana, thanks. we will see you tomorrow as we discussed the state of the union. >> let me tell you one thing. bring a coat. it's cold. >> juan: we will take it around the table. let's pick up on the news of the day which is clearly mccabe. kimberly, mccabe being forced out is what fox news is able to
2:20 pm
report now. what we know about this is that previously there were objections to his presence at the fbi from president trump. but the trump people are saying he didn't fire mccabe. >> kimberly: pretty consistent on their statements. sarah sanders also reiterated that today. this is something that wasn't at the direction of president trump. what's interesting is he wanted to stay until march because of his retirement benefits. they made this effective the end of january to get him out right away. something had materialized. catherine herridge reporting that within the past 24 hours they made it a more urgent, imminent decision to have him leave his post. i think that's significant and i would like to see us get some more reporting on that in terms of what was behind, the specifics and facts. >> juan: a lot of the suggestion, from dana and kimberly, is that fbi director
2:21 pm
wray got to see the memo prepared by the republicans. what we know is the memo suggests that the dossier was used in part to justify the request for a fisa warrant but part of it was approved by rod rosenstein, the deputy justice, deputy attorney general. lots of complications have a possibly involving the deputy fbi director. >> jesse: he had to go and got the kiss of death today. eric holder prays this guy as he left the room, so that's not going to be good for him at all. i'm not sure if he was pushed out, retired or what. i've heard they will get -- he will get full benefits. >> kimberly: he will. >> jesse: well played if he gets the full benefits. i know the timing is fishy
2:22 pm
because it's the day after his boss looks at the memo when you have the techs rolling around in an ig report coming out that he behaved really unprofessionally. allegedly. this is "andy." andrew mccabe's office, where these two fbi agents cooked up this insurance policy to protect the country from trump's presidency. he's been accused of going soft on hillary, using the dossier to justify the spine. the email investigation. did not disclose that his wife got donations from clinton -- did not disclose it at first. with all this, your people retiring early, getting demoted, getting fired. it looks like chaos for the justice department. >> kennedy: we have to be mindful about how much power we concentrate in the hands of law enforcement and intelligence agencies. when that information in those abilities are politicized and weaponized, this is how they can
2:23 pm
be used. if, in fact, the steel dossier was the basis for the warrant, the fisa warrant, and the application that was given to that federal judge, according to "the washington post" and "new york times," that didn't disclose that christopher steele had lied and that the money, the bulk of the money came from fusion gps in order to fund the dossier. those things were left out. that's critical information a federal judge would have needed. therefore one of the trump campaign officials was wiretapped because of it. that's essentially spying. that's something the obama administration has denied. i don't care who the administration us. that's overstepping your bounds. we should all be very mindful of this. to me, that's the most problematic right now. there are so many outlying issues, including the hundreds of thousands of dollars that terry mcauliffe and the associated pac gave to andrew mccabe's wife in order to run in the losing state senate race in virginia. many problematic things.
2:24 pm
in those texts, you realize peter strzok and lisa page both talked about mccabe not recusing himself soon enough. >> juan: from the left, people say it is muddying the waters, going after the fbi. what do you think? >> greg: like a 40-year-old member of menudo, he was on his way out. not a big story. the big story, the cleveland indians dropped chief wahoo, apparently -- the news is coming out. this isn't news. chief wahoo, that's news. >> juan: up next, rappers taking aim at president trump, jay z and eminem. greg with the details next.
2:25 pm
easy! easy! easy! (horn honking) alright! alright! we've all got places to go! we've all got places to go! washington crossing the delaware turnpike? surprising. what's not surprising? how much money sean saved by switching to geico. big man with a horn. fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more. i cannot imagine managing my diabetes without my dexcom. this is the dexcom g5 mobile continuous glucose monitoring system. a small, wearable sensor measures your glucose every 5 minutes and sends the data to a dexcom receiver. dexcom helps lower a1c and improves quality of life. if you're over 65 and you have diabetes, you should have a dexcom. if you get a dexcom, you're going to be very glad that you did. visit dexcomnow.com to learn more.
2:26 pm
2:27 pm
2:28 pm
2:29 pm
>> greg: you remember eminem. here's a picture in case you forgot. still mad at donald trump because he won't respond to his sad wraps felt the president. >> that's an awfully hot coffee pot. should i drop it on donald trump donald trump question are probably not but that's all i got. >> greg: gramps is so adorable. he just told a music journalist that a blanking turd would be a better president than president trump. he says this to music journalist who never challenges them. eminem says trump supporters are brainwashed and that a rich guy like trump has no business telling the nonrich anything yet
2:30 pm
eminem is also filthy rich. using his logic, why should anyone listen to him? why rage when you can engage? it would be refreshing for him to have a conversation with the people he denigrates. if he had the guts, he'd make his points better and not come off as an irrelevant crank. but he won't. avoidance of debate reveals weakness in one's own argument. but now jay z has knocked trump and trump responded back. that's got to kill eminem. apparently jay z was asked about the low black unemployment rate under trump. jay z responded that's not about money at the end of the day. isn't that weird? pelosi, jay z, eminem, all stupid rich. one says $1,000 as a crumb. another says a job isn't important for happiness. wise and only the really rich say that? because they don't need either. except for drama. he never says that. maybe that's why he's president. and they aren't. kennedy. you are an alum of mtv.
2:31 pm
van jones said jay z is a good role model for donald trump because he grew in public. he was confessional and vulnerable about his marriage. i don't think he had a choice in that. >> kennedy: no. beyonce had to write about these things and bring them to the foreign there was a great amount of internet speculation as well as in music journalism. what i find disingenuous is there's lots of issues and a lot of things that jay z can take to task in one of them is the federal minimum wage that a lot of people on the left are pushing for. who does that hurt the most? unemployed black teenagers. they have the hardest time entering the workforce. that's a real issue. saying money doesn't buy happiness. it doesn't when you are rich. a statement like that says you can be really rich and super miserable but for those with zero mobility and no choices and
2:32 pm
no chance to move up, a little bit of money and a nice job sure would be refreshing considering how the cards have been stacked against many people that jay z is supposedly defending. >> greg: part of the criticism to donald trump was that he found the s-hole comments to be hurtful. has jay z ever listened to his own lyrics about women? >> juan: i'm not a fan of those things. i think in this misogynistic and damaging to young black people. the most people who buy that kind of music are white. i am saying even terms of percentages, it's overwhelmingly who the fans are. >> kimberly: saying a larger number -- this >> juan: you asked about percentage. in percentage in absolute numbers, the white audience is bigger. but i worry about it in terms of the black audience.
2:33 pm
but let me say in response to you, i think it was donald trump who said wages are too high during the campaign and he still won, so i don't understand that. when it comes to something like this being hurtful or damaging, i don't see how you get away from that. that's what the man said. >> greg: all right, jesse. >> jesse: i love jay z. i just think he's getting soft. >> kimberly: you must not need anything from him right now. super bowl tickets. >> greg: he doesn't deal anymore, so you don't need anything. >> jesse: greg, i told you that in confidence. your feelings are hurt and you are a rapper. come on. and then you're saying black unemployment, record low and he is saying it's not about money. every song he sings is about getting more money. trump's tone is polite queens english compared to some of his lyrics. i think they have a lot more in common than they realize. they love money. they love women.
2:34 pm
they love attention. they both have big mouths. >> greg: they are equals. they are. it's a different generation. >> kennedy: wouldn't you like to hear a conversation between the two of them. >> greg: i think they would play golf. a >> jesse: before trump became president, jay z would love to hang out with him. >> kimberly: it is hypocritical. jay z obviously has a voice. he's very talented. he could use it in a more effective, powerful way to help in the black community and as it relates to jobs and whatnot. president said he was going to try to do it and earn the bones and improve the on employment numbers and he's done that. the black community does support his immigration policy. >> greg: a high school teachers antimilitary rant. the outrages tape up next.
2:35 pm
you wouldn't feel good not knowing the price here. don't let it happen when you buy your diabetes test strips. with the accu-chek guide simplepay program, you pay the same low price. all without having to go through insurance. plus, they come in a spill-resistant vial along with a free meter. skip the guessing game and focus on your health. not the cost. make saving simple today at simplepaysaves.com. so allstate is giving us money back on our bill. well, that seems fair. we didn't use it. wish we got money back on gym memberships. get money back hilarious. with claim-free rewards. switching to allstate is worth it.
2:36 pm
2:37 pm
2:38 pm
2:39 pm
♪ >> jesse: a high school teacher in southern california under fire for criticizing the intelligence of those who serve in the u.s. military. gregory salcido, also a city councilman, on tape slamming service members of the -- as the lowest of the low. the classroom rant has gone viral. >> jesse: the l rancho school district says it's investigating. kimberly, of course this is in california. >> kimberly: i freaked out when i saw it yesterday. this is so offensive to me. i would like to see this guy serve one day and do what the brave men and women do serving
2:40 pm
the country. this -- it's unbelievable he could say something so ignorant and so disrespectful. but thankfully people record these things and you're able to find out about it. what is there to investigate? why isn't he in big trouble? >> jesse: i love how they say they are investigating. what do you think the results are going to be? >> greg: i don't like this person. but i don't think this is unusual. i think what he has shown is the disconnect between academia and real life. the reason why he said that was he didn't stop to think that maybe one or two people in his class might actually know a veteran or be, or have served in the military. it didn't occur to him. he is so divorced from reality. this is the big point. he doesn't know anybody in the military. that's my bigger point. colleges have to start hiring people with life experiences. this man has no life experience. if you don't know a veteran, you
2:41 pm
have no life experience. if you don't have a person you talk to regularly who has been in the military, you have no life experience. you need to have that as part of your life. college student can learn more from a military veteran than this dirt bag who, he dashed such an ignorant way. he doesn't know anyone. colleges follow this route, there are going to be no brick-and-mortar colleges. people are going to say online colleges. screw this. >> jesse: university of phoenix? >> greg: university of gutfeld gutfeld. >> jesse: i would drop out of that in a heartbeat. >> juan: this wasn't college. it was high school. >> greg: same thing for me. it >> juan: i think this guy is so misguided. he doesn't apparently realized, and i take your point to heart, that he could have been sitting in front of a young person whose dad, uncle, whatever, in the military.
2:42 pm
that's inappropriate. what i do think is right though is that you look back on vietnam and some of the episodes in our own history, people have been very critical of the military. i don't have any trouble with criticism of the military. i do have problems when you start to somehow besmirch the intellect of people who choose to serve our country. that to me is bizarre. i've known soldiers who are brilliant people, not just physically able. of course far superior to me physically but i think on the moral issue, he said he's not worrying about the morality in terms of the killing he just thinks they are intellectually inferior. i just disagree. >> kennedy: it betrays his own lack of intellect. he's not able to distance government action from people who join the military. i think someone like this should spend a day at walter reed and talk to military veterans who fought for our freedom. some of my favorite veterans are those who have become libertarians. and who have become somewhat
2:43 pm
antiwar, having fought in theaters right now. he is in the city councilman who was disciplined for smacking a student in the head in 2012. this person is also violent and incompetent. he really should go talk to some of the men and women who have sacrificed themselves and find out where their journeys have taken them. >> jesse: directly ahead, you won't believe who's going from the white house to the big brother house. we will see you next. next time, i want you on my bowling team. [ laughs ] rodney. bowling. classic. can i help you? it's me. jamie. i'm not good with names. celeste! i trained you. we share a locker. -moose man! -yo. he gets two name your price tools. he gets two? i literally coined the phrase, "we give you coverage options based on your budget."
2:44 pm
-that's me. -jamie! -yeah. -you're back from italy. [ both smooch ] ciao bella. [ both smooch ] you've probably seen me running all over the country in search of our big idaho potato truck. but not any more. i am done with that. ooh, ooh hot - just gonna stay home on the farm, eat a beautiful idaho potato, and watch tv with my dog... tv anncr: the big idaho potato truck pulled into town today and it's really a sight to see. oh man...let's go....
2:45 pm
(distant) you comin', boy? sfx: (dog) gulp! woof.
2:46 pm
2:47 pm
♪ >> kennedy: just when you thought it couldn't get more interesting, omarosa has a brand-new show. >> "celebrity big brother" starts february 7. >> kennedy: indeed, omarosa returning to her roots on reality tv on the new "celebrity big brother." the news comes after resigning from her position as an aid in the trump administration. you remember omarosa shot to fame after appearing as the villain on "the apprentice." jesse, you've always been a very
2:48 pm
big supporter of this trump white house. that has to delight you that an alumna such as omarosa will be gracing your screen on a competing network during the olympics. >> jesse: she is great tv. she's a great villain. everybody loves to hate her. the president seems to love her. she's very loyal, i guess. i didn't like how she acted like she had this dirt on everybody in the trump white house that she was going to sell and make everyone look racist. that i don't like about omarosa but as they say in the business, i wish her the best of luck. it >> kennedy: you always have. greg, how to review you didn't get that call to join. >> greg: i would do it in the second. >> jesse: "celebrity little brother." >> greg: i had a dream that fox news had hired her and she ended up being a contributor and subbing on "the five." i set i was going to throw myself off a building.
2:49 pm
this is further proof that loyal people aren't always the best people. they just happen to stick around because they are loyal. this is what she is supposed to do. she is supposed to be on a show that has a finite life span. she's like out predatory weird fish that you drop into an aquarium and you see what happens. you saw that with the apprentice, with the white house, a reality show for her. she is what you put in the situation to upset everything and create ratings. she will never probably get an actual job again. she's catalyst. >> kennedy: she is. she is something else. i have to share something. i got to go to media day at "big brother." we were in the house for about 14 hours. you do the challenges and you can only eat the food they give you. there are no pens, no newspapers, no telephones. you don't have your phone. you can only talk to each other. after half a day you start to go insane.
2:50 pm
i cannot imagine what will happen to her. at least on other shows like survivor, you get to walk around the island in bathe and fetch water and chop open coconuts but you are stuck with each other in a stinky house on the studio lot. i will never forget. >> kimberly: that's not nice. i really dislike bad smell stories. she loves this because she is hoping to get in there and make a scene in a spectacle and get everybody going at each other and she will do that and that's why they are delighted to have her. of course there's going to be drama. of course that equals ratings. this is what she's good at. she is like a specialist in this field of total chaos. >> greg: that hurts. >> juan: i think per anna is the word you are looking for. it's like that. when i think back to what happen at the white house where if you
2:51 pm
recall, she got into it with april ryan, reporter for urban news network and then april ryan is the one who reported that in fact omarosa got into it with chief of staff kelly and kelly had her lead out. that would be some reality tv. she was angering people in the public relations office, angering the chief of staff. i don't know about a relationship with the president but i don't know of anyone in the trump white house who was speaking highly of omarosa except omarosa. >> kennedy: don't worry about anything. to be 27 is up next high protein drink. it has 21 vitamins and minerals with 15 grams of protein to help you be your best. try our high protein drink.
2:52 pm
2:53 pm
2:54 pm
you wouldn't feel good not knowing the price here. don't let it happen when you buy your diabetes test strips. with the accu-chek guide simplepay program, you pay the same low price. all without having to go through insurance. plus, they come in a spill-resistant vial along with a free meter.
2:55 pm
skip the guessing game and focus on your health. not the cost. make saving simple today at simplepaysaves.com. ♪ >> kimberly: time for "one more thing." greg. >> greg: time for greg's dating tips. you know, going back on the dating scene, it's important you are properly cleaned, especially if you are kind of hairy, like this fellow. look at him preparing for his date. he's getting all the important spots. he's looking forward to it. he just got out of a bad marriage. he just met somebody online. it was just a mouse click away. he's incredibly thorough. hoping maybe he find someone
2:56 pm
special. >> kimberly: you are aware that i have a kimberly's dating news and tips segments. >> greg: i invented mine well before. >> kimberly: i will see you after the show. good thing i have an outstanding "one more thing." a dog superhero. he's been called a hometown hero from his home town northern california. an elderly man was going for an early morning walk when he fell and he was unable to get up. he fell into water, so he was in danger. the golden retriever saw the incident, began aggressively barking which alerted his owner. his owner was able to help the man out of the water. the gentleman was to into the hospital he's expected to be okay. the local police are very thrilled with mo.
2:57 pm
he's a hero. >> jesse: i would like to thank the people at the constitutional convention for allowing me to speak at their conference. we love the poorly educated here and we always try to help out everybody. on to other news. new installment of aardvark fat shaming news. we showed you the aardvark at the cincinnati zoo. put it on the scale, now they are weighing it again and reported it has doubled its weight. it told everybody it's doubled its weight. it's ashamed. they don't care. >> kimberly: it's not even fat. >> jesse: yes, it's extremely fat. gaining a lot of weight. apparently very clumsy. we will keep you posted on any new developments in aardvark news. >> greg: how dare you steal my news thing?
2:58 pm
>> kimberly: how does it feel? >> jesse: i learned it from you. >> juan: as greg told her, interesting news coming out of cleveland this weekend. the indians have decided to remove chief wahoo's big grin from jersey's caps. starting in 2019. the commissioner pushed for the change. the indians said "major league baseball is committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion." my favorite football team, the washington football team, has a very objectionable name yet their ownership refuses to budge on this issue. i can't understand. i am hoping what we are seeing from cleveland, we've seen it from college teams, break in the clouds and that one day soon washington football team will see the light and follow suit. >> kennedy: do you know they are replacing chief wahoo with elizabeth warren. >> juan: that's great. i think she is prettier.
2:59 pm
>> kimberly: okay. kennedy. >> kennedy: you know how it annoying it is to be on a plane and people invade your space. there's a new trend's self-important yogis rubbing their nose in your practice. a woman on a plane doing yoga, oblivious to the other passengers. she was doing all sorts of salutations in the aisle. while physicians agree you should get up and move around and stretch a little bit on the plane, this follows a nationwide trend of people showing you just how enlightened they are by having an impromptu yoga class of one. >> kimberly: it's a space issue. programming note, watch "the five" tomorrow. we are going to be in washington, d.c., previewing the
3:00 pm
president's state of the union address. we are live at 5:00 p.m. eastern. don't miss it. meantime, "special report" is up next with the bret baier. >> bret: you guys are coming here? >> kennedy: it will never be the same. >> bret: this is a fox news alert. i am bret baier in washington. major news tonight and the russian investigation. two breaking stories. one, president trump's favorite twitter targets, the number two man at the fbi, is out tonight. deputy director andrew mccabe is leaving earlier than his previous to the scheduled retirement and mars news is told mccabe was removed. house intelligence committee meeting at this hour. we are expecting a major vote on a document republican say outlines abuses by intelligence officials in their investigation of the trump election campaign.

111 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on