California Governor Gavin Newsom today presented his $100 billion California Comeback Plan, the biggest economic recovery package in California history. The Governor’s Plan outlines comprehensive strategies and major investments in key areas so that California can come roaring back from the pandemic.
The California Comeback Plan, which is part of the May Budget Revision, has one goal: hit fast forward on our state’s recovery by directly confronting California’s most stubborn challenges:
* Providing immediate relief for those hit hardest by the COVID-19 pandemic
* Confronting the homelessness and housing affordability crisis
* Transforming public schools into gateways for opportunity
* Building infrastructure for the next century
* Combating wildfires and tackling climate change
Recorded May 14, 2021in Sacramento.
For more information regarding the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak in Cupertino, please visit https://www.cupertino.org/coronavirus