- Publication date
- SCUMM, Adventure Game Interpreter, Sierra's Creative Interpreter, adventure games, PlayStation portable homebrew, PlayStation 3 homebrew, PlayStation Vita homebrew
N.B. The broken mp3/ogg are a result of archive.org mistaking the haiku tools package for aac audio and deriving. I cannot remove them but the haiku tools package itself is unchanged by this process and may still be used.
ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games, provided you already have their data files. The clever part about this: ScummVM just replaces the executables shipped with the games, allowing you to play them on systems for which they were never designed!
ScummVM supports many adventure games, including LucasArts SCUMM games (such as Monkey Island 1-3, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max, ...), many of Sierra's AGI and SCI games (such as King's Quest 1-7, Space Quest 1-6, ...), Discworld 1 and 2, Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2, Beneath A Steel Sky, Lure of the Temptress, Broken Sword 1 and 2, Flight of the Amazon Queen, Gobliiins 1-3, The Legend of Kyrandia 1-3, many of Humongous Entertainment's children's SCUMM games (including Freddi Fish and Putt Putt games) and many more.
- Blade Runner
- Duckman: The Graphic Adventures of a Private Dick
- Hoyle Bridge
- Hoyle Children's Collection
- Hoyle Classic Games
- Hoyle Solitaire
- Hyperspace Delivery Boy!
- Might and Magic IV - Clouds of Xeen
- Might and Magic V - Darkside of Xeen
- Might and Magic - World of Xeen
- Might and Magic - Swords of Xeen
- Mission Supernova Part 1
- Mission Supernova Part 2
- Quest for Glory: Shadows of Darkness
- The Prince and the Coward
- Versailles 1685
- 2019-10-12 13:15:32
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
Uploaded by gnu/archive on