6:20 p.m. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY – council chambers
1. Call to order
2. Roll call
3. Approval of minutes 3a. EDA minutes of June 21, 2021
4. Approval of agenda and items on EDA consent calendar
7. New business -- None
6:30 p.m. CITY COUNCIL MEETING – council chambers
1. Call to order 1a. Pledge of allegiance 1b. Roll call
2. Presentations 2a. Recognition of donations
3. Approval of minutes 3a. Study session minutes of June 14, 2021 3b. City council meeting minutes of June 21, 2021 3c. Study session minutes of June 28, 2021 3d. City council meeting minutes of July 6, 2021
4. Approval of agenda and items on consent calendar
5. Boards and commissions -- None
6. Public hearings -- None
7. Requests, petitions, and communications from the public – None
8. Resolutions, ordinances, motions and discussion items 8a. First reading of ordinance pertaining to home occupations Jump to: 12:23
8b. Adopt Resolution to appoint Cynthia S. Walsh as interim city manager from Aug. 2-15, 2021.
8c. Adopt Resolution approving acceptance of a monetary donation from Discover St. Louis Park in an amount not to exceed $1,500 for flight and hotel related expenses for Jason West, Recreation Superintendent, to attend the Sports Events & Tourism Association (ETA) in Birmingham, Alabama on Oct. 25 – 28, 2021.
8d. Adopt Resolution approving an extension of the policy for temporary outdoor and indoor customer service areas.
8e. Approve a temporary on-sale intoxicating liquor license for Pillsbury United Communities for their event to be held on Aug. 7, 2021.