**NOTE: Printing this with the long axis vertical and 50% infill resulted in a part failure after a day and a half, dropping the entire shock mount and microphone off the stand. I would highly recommend printing in the orientation shown in the STL thumbnail (with the long axis parallel to the build plate) and 100% infill. I have had no failure with the part printed that way.**
[BoXon's Blue Yeti shock mount](http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1340418) was designed to be added to the end of an IKEA Tertial lamp. I do not have that lamp, but I do have an inherited [tripod base microphone stand](https://on-stage.com/products/category/tripodbasestands).
The end of the old mic clamp has been removed, leaving only the part that attaches it to the stand and the screw that formed its elbow pivot. My adapter bridges the gap between that elbow part of the clamp and the two M3 screw holes on the outer ring of the shock mount.
I used two M3 nuts on the M3 screws to keep the shock mount on the adapter. My outer ring was only scaled to 150% vertical height in Cura, so I used 20 mm long screws. If you doubled the height of the outer ring as suggested by BoXon, you will likely need longer screws than that.
Note: The adapter that is in the photo was a few mm too short, resulting in my needing to shave a little off of the bump in the outer ring so that it would fit. That's why the infill is visible. I've subsequently increased the height of the adapter by 5 mm. But again, doubling the height of the outer ring may change this clearance.