I printed and built the https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2799072 version of the design, and I was mostly happy with the performance. Mostly ;) The only reason I chose that design was that my local 3d printer parts suppliers had 625 bearings, but no 695 bearings in stock.
Notes ===== Update v1.1_ *Removed unecessary alignment pin that didn't print well *Removed some material from the tension nut retainer to remove an interference with the tension arm. *Adjusted the size of the cover lug that helps retain the captured nut so it should fit better.
What I changed and why =================== I felt that the way the cover and body closed around the tension adjustment bolt that controls the spring holding the filament was not strong enough, and I had the captured bolt try to escape if I set the spring load too high.
Since the 625 remix from Leitnin didn't have the .f3d file, I went back to the original Pitan from MakinBug, and modified it for 625 bearings. Then I went and modified the cover and body to put more 'meat' around that captured nut. I also added an additional screw hole to pinch the unsupported outside. Finally, I added a bit to the cover so that the cover now helps to support the head of the captured nut instead of relying on only the body.
I had to strip out and replace most of the finishing fillets and chamfers - I suspect mine are not as consistent as the originals.
Big thanks to both MakinBug and Leitnin for their work.