I did a remix of the cable chain because my first few attempts were snapping while connecting them together.
Main changes from the original: 1) Added small inside wall supports to help keep the vertical walls from snapping off of the horizontal base. 2) Added small channel / indention in the female end of the link so the link doesn't have to flex quite as much while connecting.
Neither of the changes are dramatic, but it should relieve enough stress that the links don't break. Hopefully this helps!
I printed at 0.12 resolution but I'm assuming any reasonable resolution should work as well. I also did it with thicker walls to avoid any need for infill.
I didn't use supports or bed adhesion but could be required depending on how tuned your printer is and whether you have bed adhesion issues.
This is a remix from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2920060