Made this desk organiser that was inspired by a mesh-like metal one from TKMaxx that I decided to not buy, and wanted to print it instead, especially as I wanted to add a small piece in the back to hold a LED strip remote.
Oh boy was it harder than I expected. It's not perfect, but it's one of my first bigger designs I've made so far and it looks pretty nice, but it does need supports.
Fusion 360 was crashing with the amount of extrusions probably because I don't know what I'm doing lol. My print turned out ok, but ABS might not be the best choice for this piece because it needs cooling towards the end, I seemed to have small issues at the last layer of hex's where they fell apart a bit.