This is a compact screw organiser designed to stop you loosing small screws while disassembling or assembling stuff.
- Uses readily available hardware.
- Contains larger compartments useful for holding larger components.
- Provides adequate sized compartments while being compact.
Example use cases..
- Mobile phone or laptop Repair
- Building PCBs
- Quad copter repairs / Building / Disassembling
- Rc Cars, Boats or Planes
- 3D Printer upgrades or Maintenance
Should you want the compartments to become magnetic the print is designed to work with circular 10mm diameter neodymium magnets with either a 2mm or 3mm thickness. The holes are designed to be a tight fit on purpose in order for the magnets not to fall out. I would recommend for extra security a drop of superglue in each hole before installing the magnets.
Magnets I used : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351416155240?hash=item51d208fc68:g:wtIAAOSw44BYff-9&var=620505753360
You may also wish to install a grip surface to the bottom to stop the tray sliding about use the dimensions provided to determine how much is needed. Alternatively stick on rubber feet would work as-well.
If your planning on printing this I recommend printing with a 20% infill and the part cooling fan set to 100% for overhangs.
For the best results and surface finish I recommend orientating the part as shown in the image.