3. Period of Public Participation on Items of this Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes a. Regular Meeting 899: August 16, 2021 b. Special Meeting 900: August 25, 2021 c. Board Planning Meeting 902: September 8, 2021
5. Approval of Financial Statements a. April 2021 b. May 2021 c. June 2021 d. July 2021
6. Superintendent a. Pooled Testing Information b. Updates and Notifications c. Early Enrollment Snapshot d. Administrator Reports i. CHS/VRMS Report: John Kaleta ii. FKES Report: Robby Nadeau iii. MSAD27 Special Education Report: Jill Kelly iv. MSAD27 Transportation/Facilities Report: Peter Saucier
7. Committee Reports a. Policy Committee i. First Read of Policy BED - Remote Participation in School Committee Meetings ii. First Read of Policy JKAA: Use of Physical Restraint and Seclusion iii. First Read of Policy JKAA-R: Procedures on Physical Restraint and Seclusion iv. Second Read of Policy IHB: Child Find
7. Items of Business Old Business: 1. MSAD27 School Reintegration Plan 2. MSAD27 Board Retreat New Business: a. Items for Information: i. Retirements ii. Resignations 1. PreK Ed Tech @ FKES 2. Ed Tech 1 on 1 @ FKES iii. Transfers
1. Early Childhood Assistant to PreK - Ed Tech III 2. FKES Special Education Ed Tech to Chippy Early Childhood Assistant iv. New Hires 1. Special Education Ed Tech III @ FKES 2. VRMS Ed Tech 1 on 1 3. Pooled Testing Coordinator v. Current Openings 1. (2) FKES Special Education Ed Tech 1 on 1 2. VRMS Boys Basketball Coaches (Head Coach and Assistant) b. MSAD27 Officers and Standing Committees July 2021 - July 2022 c. American Rescue Plan (ARP) ESSER Fund Proposed Projects (Public Comment Opportunity) 8. Motion to Adjourn
The next regular scheduled meeting of the MSAD27 Board of Directors is Monday, November 1, 2021.